VOLUME 4 - HOME ISSUE
With different elements of home, we portray a beautiful Danish interior from Copenhagen and a rustic Russian living style. Swiss travellers shared with their re-imagination of "home" on the go - from Auckland to Queenstown and municipalities of Rio de Jenairo and Sao Paulo from a French perspective.
Stories from back home include one of our city Kuala Lumpur and a verbal snapshot of a vintage neighbourhood in Ipoh. We spoke to San Francisco's VSCO founder, Greg Lutze, and the O Apartmento team in Lisbon. Coolmapp founder Francisco Pujals in Barcelona and KL's Studio + Folks duo Kashfi and Arief also shared their visions in this issue.
Contents (132 pages):
- Home is a Feeling by Thibault Charpentier
- The Danish Home by Thomas Bille & Kerol Izwan
- On Wheels Across New Zealand by Raphael Dupertuis
- Russian Living by Maria Orlova
- Nooks of Nostalgia by Syazwan A & Auni Azmi
- Already Tomorrow in Kuala Lumpur by Kerol Izwan
- Fast, Feast, Fish by Sammi Lim & Julian
- Interview, Barcelona: Coolmapp
- Interview, Lisbon: O Apartamento
- Interview, San Francisco: VSCO
- Interview, Kuala Lumpur: Studio + Works