Vol 6. Sensory Issue
This issue warmly welcomes you with a self-finding journey in Jordan as well as understanding the Caracas crisis and falling in love with the Venezuelan Angel Falls. Your senses will also be in for a surprise as we explore the relationship between food and emoji – it could be your Eureka moment!
In addition to that, we sought a story from Mumbai, in a way it is perceived by someone who had left but then returned. If you love remote places, we bring you a story of adventures in Mongolia, told through its passionate panoramas.
For this issue, we collected foreign interviews from London, Sydney, Los Angeles and Manila. Volume 6 has been made possible by our collaborations with Aesop, Turkish Airlines and Croatia Tourism, bringing you our sensory stories from Down Under & Dalmatia.
Contents (174 pages):
- Assalamualaikum, Jordan by Suleyman Azhari
- Fallen Angel: A Venezuelan Sojourn by Daniel Herszberg
- Pageantry & The Art of Plating by Sammi Lim & Dzurina
- Rubbing Shoulder in Mumbai by Kuber Shah
- Crossing Mountains by Max Muench
- Perspectives On The Desert in Las Vegas by Francesco Stumpo, Avi Vigdorchik and Sora Onyx
- The Charms of Croatia by Kerol Izwan
- Interview, Los Angeles: Yuna Zarai
- Interview, London: Tom Horne & William Green
- Interview, Manila: Maria Eloisa
- Interview, Sydney: Henry Wilson & Kate Forbes
- USD 2.5 = Within Malaysia
- USD 9.9 = Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- USD 12 .5 = Rest of the World
The shipping rate will be calculated at check out
For Malaysian buyer, if you prefer to pay using bank transfer, please email us at email@example.com for bank details
Orders are shipped from Kuala Lumpur
Shipment will take about 2-3 days to arrive for local orders
Shipment will take about 2-3 weeks to arrive for international orders
- We ship using our standard local courier Pos Malaysia
- DUE TO COVID-19 CRISIS, THE SHIPMENT PROCESS MIGHT TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL. YOUR KIND PATIENCE IS MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU.